Having owned a pizzeria for many years, I always get asked what my favorite pizza is. I will share my recipe with you for the Best Ever BLT pizza in the world. One bite and you will be hooked! I Guarantee! It is so savory and delicious, you will never want to go back to boring pepperoni pizza ever again.
2 cups of Bacon, chopped and cooked
Basil (Fresh basil with the stems snipped off and don’t be afraid to use a lot of it.)
Roma Tomatoes (I use two, sliced up)
1 cup of Parmesan Cheese (Use the real stuff and not the flakes, less stink)
2 cups of Mozzarella Cheese (I like a good cheesey pizza)
1/4 cup of Alfredo Sauce for the base of the pizza
1. Lay the Parmesan cheese on the crust (You can see in the picture above that I like a lot of it on the bottom of it, I love the flavor of Parmesan cheese.)
2. Add the sauce to the top of the cheese and crust
3. Spread the bacon around the pizza evenly as possible.
4. Cover that sauce with the Fresh Basil.
5. Toss on the tomatoes onto the pizza pie.
6. Add the Mozzarella cheese all over the pizza.
7. Add a few more pieces of your Fresh Parmesan on top.
Cook the pizza at 425 degrees for 12- 15 minutes until the cheese is a nice golden brown and bubbly.
Slice it up and serve it hot! That way you can get the maximum stringy cheese pull. That is my ultimate pizza test, the cheese string.
Enjoy! I hope you like my version of The Best Ever BLT Pizza!