It’s time for another Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party!
It is amazing to see all the creativity and ideas that are represented by the bloggers that link up at this party. Every week, the hosts receive comments about how they enjoy looking at the links and finding new ideas! I am convinced that we have the best bloggers linking up to this party!
Thanks for taking the time to pin the two links before your link. Thank you also for following the hosts and co-hosts. It takes time to pin and comment on the links, and this party could not be a success without their hard work.
Every week each co-host will pick a post to feature from the week before, as well as everyone will feature the post(s) that had the most clicks. You can go visit the different hosts’ and co-hosts’ blogs to see who they picked from last week!
Here are this week’s
Our great co-host, Tammy from My Life Abundant, received the most clicks on her post, Untouched Florida in Citrus County. She takes beautiful pictures, and this post is full of pictures of a recent road trip she and her husband took.
There were two posts that received the second highest number of clicks:
I Heart Arts n Crafts once again received many clicks with the second part of her brother’s post How to Improve Your On-Page SEO, Part 2, and Mrs Tee: Love, Life and Laughter’s post about using coffee as a face scrub received an equal number of clicks.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media:
- Follow this month’s co-hosts on at least one of their social media:
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them!
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- If your post is featured, you can grab this button!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed.