Happy Monday! Monday’s are my favorite day of the week because we host another Bloggers Brags Weekly Pinterest Party and I get the opportunity to see what everybody has been working on. I love reading about all of the creative things that you make, the tasty recipes that you share and your personal victories. All of you are amazing! From the bottom of my heart; Thank you for sharing your blog posts on our Bloggers Brags Weekly Pinterest Party. I look forward to seeing what you ‘Brag’ about this week.
Every week each co-host pick a post to feature from the week before, as well as everyone will feature the post(s) that had the most clicks. You can go visit the different hosts’ and co-hosts’ blogs to see who they picked from last week!
Here are this week’s
- Felt with Love Designs had a great round up of Summer Sewing Projects! This post received 42 clicks!
- My Family’s Mealtime’s post Blog Tips and Favorite Plugins and All in All’s Double Chocolate Strawberry Pizza tied for the next clicked-on posts! I love seeing all the different posts!
My picks from last week!
How tasty do these Sweet and Savory Breakfast Pizzas from AMindFullMom.com? I can’t wait to make a batch of these up this week for the kids. My lil’ guy loves anything pizza, so I am sure that he will be excited to have these.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media:
- This is the last week for this group of co-hosts! Please follow them on at least one of theirsocial media:
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them!
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- If your post is featured, you can grab this button!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed.