Happy Monday! Monday’s are my favorite day of the week because we host another Bloggers Brags Weekly Pinterest Party and I get the opportunity to see what everybody has been working on. I love reading about all of the creative things that you make, the tasty recipes that you share and your personal victories. All of you are amazing! From the bottom of my heart; Thank you for sharing your blog posts on our Bloggers Brags Weekly Pinterest Party. I look forward to seeing what you ‘Brag’ about this week.
Here are this week’s
- I Hearts Arts n Crafts received the most clicks with a great blogging post called Blog Marketing 101: How to Research For The Top Keywords.
- These four posts received 7 or more clicks as well!
- Denverista (our host!) offered a free printable for Staying Organized.
- Don’t Panic Mom shared a delicious looking recipe for Perfect Limeade Slush!
- Creative K Kid’s Zucchini Bread received many clicks — it’s the season for zucchini!
- A Life in Balance shared a great round up for over 30 road trip games. I’ll be looking at this more before we go on vacation!
My picks from last week!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media:
Your New Co-hosts for July and August! Please Follow!
Kim stepped in to take Jennifer’s place as Jennifer was unable to continue being a co-host. Please follow Kim as well as your other co-hosts! They pin and comment on 35 links as well as run this post on their blog bringing more awareness to your posts!
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them!
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- If your post is featured, you can grab this button!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed.