Happy Monday! Monday’s are my favorite day of the week because we host another Bloggers Brags Weekly Pinterest Party and I get the opportunity to see what everybody has been working on. I love reading about all of the creative things that you make, the tasty recipes that you share and your personal victories. All of you are amazing! From the bottom of my heart; Thank you for sharing your blog posts on our Bloggers Brags Weekly Pinterest Party. I look forward to seeing what you ‘Brag’ about this week.
Have fun at today’s Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party. Thanks for linking up and pinning the two posts that are linked up before your posts!
This is our co-hosts for July and August last week to be the co-hosts for this party! They have done a great job pinning and commenting on your posts!
We need 1-2 co-hosts for September – October. We are asking for someone who would be willing to do 2 months and be able to pin and comment on 35-40 posts a week at your own schedule. We will give you your post every week, and you would just add a link to a post that you really liked from the week before. If you are interested please email Tammy at creativekkids@creativekkids(dot)com or use Tammy’s Contact form.
Here are this week’s
The following three posts received the most clicks this past week!
- Howling at the Moon shared how she made Paper Bunting Birthday Party invitations for her daughter.
- Sweet and Savory Spence shared her recipe for Maple Balsamic Brussels Sprouts with Bacon. Bacon makes everything taste better!
- Seasonal and Holiday Recipe Exchange shared this delicious-looking Fudge Brownie Pie Recipe.
My pick from last week!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media:
Your Co-hosts for July and August! Please Follow!
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, orparty page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them!
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- If your post is featured, you can grab this button!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed.