Bloggers Brag Pinterest Party
This is a Pinterest Party for my Awesome Blogger Friends.
What a great start into the New Year! Thanks for linking up to the Bloggers Brags Weekly Pinterest Party. I am experiencing some serious blogger crushes with some of the most amazing and creative bloggers that share their links here with us weekly. You gals are awesome!
This week my featured post came from the wonderful and talented Michelle of Mind of Meesh. I am hosting a Mardi Gras DisneySide @HomeCelebration Party next month and she has some really cute ideas to make a fun toddler party. Check out her post here
Here are this week’s
- Easy Core Exercises to Do at Home from Just Another Mom had 8 clicks!
- The following 4 posts all had 7 clicks!
- How to Make Homemade Pizza Better than Delivery by Ummi’s House
- How to Shoot in Manual Mode by making it in the mountains
- 18 Valentine’s Day Decorations by A Life in Balance
- DIY Valentine Candles by Simple Saving Savvy
Here is my featured post from last week’s party!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media:
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them! Please link up posts only one time to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party.
- All posts must be family-friendly. If you link up an post that contains alcohol, it may not get pinned if it goes against the hosts/co-host’s beliefs.
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- If your post is featured, you can grab this button!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts on any of their personal blogs. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you would ever want to co-host this party, please contact Misty or Tammy. You would have to pin 35 posts from this party a week and comment on those 35 posts. You also would schedule this party on your blog every Monday for 7 am CST. We would give you the script every week, and you would just add a featured post from the week before. We ask that people follow you on at least one social media. It is a two month commitment. We are currently looking for 2 more co-hosts for March and April. You can email Tammy at creativekkids@creativekkids(dot)com if you are interested. Thank you!
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed and will not be pinned or commented on.
Welcome to another great week at our Bloggeres Brags Weekly Pinterest Party! I have some exciting news that I am so over the moon about. I was chosen to host another DisneySide Home Celebration Party. This is my second year to be picked and I have some great plans for this party. I have been working on some free printables so that you can share your DisneySide too. Stay tuned as I share more of my plans for party. I look forward to reading what you have been up too. Thanks for linking up and see you back here real soon. (more…)
Welcome to another fantastic week for the Bloggers Brags Weekly Pinterest Party. Where we only rock because of your posts. Thanks for making this one of the best link up parties available for bloggers. I am looking forward to what you have been working on. I need some Valentine’s Day Ideas. 😉 (more…)
Hello from Dallas! In case you didn’t know my family and I moved here almost a month ago. We are getting lost and enjoying it. I went out on my own the other day and ended up getting so lost that even my GPS laughed at me and told me I was lost. :: LoL :: It’s always an adventure around here. The kids and I are adjusting well while my husband gets his new restaurant up and ready for business, opening day is tomorrow. So please wish him and his staff well on their opening day. Enough about me, let’s see what you have been up too. I look forward to your posts. Thanks so much for continuing to link up your blog posts here weekly.
Happy Monday! I can’t believe that Christmas is so close. I am loving reading all of the blog brags that you are sharing here at the Bloggers Brags Weekly Pinterest Party! So many great and creative bloggers. Thanks again for sharing your blog posts here each week. You are awesome! (more…)