This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Modern Mom Insider for Hellmann’s. All opinions expressed are 100% mine
Crostini’s and this delicious and easy Dallas Dip are the perfect way to jazz up your turkey on leftover Fridays. The day after Thanksgiving is pretty much summed as a fend and fix it for yourself kind of day. I put all of the leftovers out on a platter with some other things that would help to jazz up the leftovers. One of our favorites is a build your own crostini table. On the table, I always make a Delicious and Easy Dallas Dip with Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise. It is super easy to make and the taste is out of this word amazing. It is a hit for every occasion or event.
Here’s the recipe for you to try:
Delicious and Easy Dallas Dip
What you will need:
- Pack of Cream Cheese
- Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise, 1/2 cup
- Minced Green Chiles, 4 oz can
- Garlic, 1 TSP
- Small Onion, Minced
- 16 oz Chorizo or bacon, cooked fully and fat drained
- Salt and pepper to taste or Cajun spice to kick up the flavor
How to prepare it:
- Add all ingredients into a glass mixing bowl and microwave for two minutes.
- Stir to combine all the flavors.
- Bam! Done. I told you it was an easy recipe.
**** If there are any leftovers, you can keep it in the refrigerator for up to four days. Or if you want to prepare ahead of time for an event it will hold well. *****
Try it out and let me know what you think. I hope you like it as much as my family does. Happy Thanksgiving!
For more information and other delicious and easy recipes, visit www.hellmanns.com