How are you spending your family time this summer? Big plans or small, make the most of it with a fun and easy tasty recipe that is sure to please made with Ragú® Sauce. It’s #Saucesome! If your kids love cheese as much as mine do, they are sure to love this delicious recipe that is simple to make and huge on flavor. We serve Spaghetti pie with the help of Ragú® Classic Alfredo Sauce with a side of Italian sausage and some tasty baked garlic bread. The combination of all three flavors coming together is out of this world! I hope that you try out my Ragú® Spaghetti Pie Recipe #SauceSome
This recipe is so good that the kids will ask for seconds and eat leftovers. Look how happy she is to dig into her plate of spaghetti pie. I wish she would eat everything that I cooked with that much delight. #SauceSome
Ragu Spaghetti Pie
- Ragu Classic Alfredo Sauce
- Bag of Spaghetti
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container ricotta cheese or Cottage Cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Asiago Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 10 minutes. Drain and transfer to a bowl.
- Let pasta cool slightly and stir beaten eggs and Parmesan cheese into spaghetti.
- Place cooked spaghetti mixture into a casserole dish.
- Spread ricotta cheese or cream cheese over pasta mixture in an even layer.
- Sprinkle mozzarella and asiago cheese evenly over the top of the casserole.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve with a side of Italian sausage and some garlic bread.
Ragú® is recognizing and celebrating everything that makes family mealtime Saucesome. From unique recipes to silly moments to crazy weeknights…it’s all Saucesome with the delicious help of Ragú® Sauce. Ragú® Classic Alfredo sauce has a delicious taste your whole family will love! Ragú® has the Authentic Italian taste American family’s love and a variety of great tasting, quick and easy to make family favorite recipes.
Visit Facebook.com/RaguSauce for additional delicious recipe ideas!
Visit Pinterest.com/ragusauce for additional recipes mash ups and recipe ideas!
Check out Ragú® on Twitter @RaguSauce and #Saucesome Sauce
Don’t forget to visit www.RaguSweeps.com for a chance to win a variety of Saucesome prizes, including a grand prize of $12,000 towards a Saucesome kitchen makeover!
Ragú® sponsored this post! All opinions are mine.
Do you have a favorite Ragú® recipe? Leave a comment below and share it with us.