Here is the newest ad for Sprouts Market. Remember that Wednesday is overlap sales ad day. That means that you can buy items from last weeks ad at the special prices in additions to this weeks ad. It is like you are shopping two sales, yay! You can view the ad from last week with coupon matchups here or view the entire ad here. Also if you shop at Sprouts be sure and pick up a copy of their monthly magazine that is loaded with coupons, recipes and tips for a healthier lifestyle.
You can print coupons for Sprouts here. Two of my other favorite websites for organic and natural products for coupons are www.commonkindness.com and www.mambosprouts.com. Be sure to check them out monthly you never know when a new coupon will pop up for something that you use.
- Sweet Corn (each) – $0.25
- Mango (each) – $0.50
- 3lbs Watermelon – $1.00
- Organic Apples (4lbs) or Oranges – $5.00
- Organic kale (per bunch) – $1.50
- Organic Pears (per lb) – $1.50
- Organic Bunched Broccoli (each) – $1.50
- Organic Cucumbers (each) – $0.77
- Chicken Breast Tenders (per lb) – $1.99
- New York Steak (per lb) – $5.99
- Chobani Greek Yogurt – 5 for $5.00, Use .30/1 coupon
- Stacy’s Pita Chips – $2.00
- Blue Diamond Nut Thins – $2.50 Use $1/2 Sprouts Coupon or use $.75/2 Blue Diamond coupon
- Cedar’s Hummus – $2.50
- Vitamin & Body Care Extravaganza, everything in stock is 25% off
- Rudi’s Sandwich Bread – 2 for $7.00, Use $1.00 off any product coupon
Happy Shopping and if you find a great deal that I missed, please share it with us! Get ready to Stretch Your $ Mile High!