Disclosure: All opinions are my own and I was not influenced to sway my opinion on this product. If I don’t like something; you’ll know.
Thanks for clicking on my recipe for a Vanilla Rita: Drink Up the Pura Vida Tequila. I hope you try it out and love it as much as I do. It is seriously one of the most delicious drinks that I have ever tasted and that isn’t just because I made it.
The kind folks over at Pura Vida Tequila sent me a huge case of their products to review and try out. Let me tell you that I highly impressed with their generosity and the product quality. But what else can expect from a man that loves what he does and wants the entire world to try it. And why shouldn’t they? It’s amazing! You can read the history of the man and his quest of the ultimate tequila quest here, PuraVidaTequila.
So stay tuned as I share a mini blog post series of tequila recipes with you. Anytime that I get to experiment with tequila and get to drink it and eat it, it is always a good day or night or week. Yes, I said eat it. Pura Vida Tequila has a great flavor that carries well with dishes as an ingredient. You won’t want to miss these recipes, I pinkie promise swear to you. They are amazing!
Here’s my take on a new way to make your margaritas, a Vanilla Rita: Drink Up the Pura Vida Life. The Vanilla Rita is a perfect and refreshing adult beverage to soothe your soul. I promise that it will put you in a happy place.
- 2 oz. Pura Vida Gold Tequila
- 1 oz. NARANJA Orange Liqueur
- 2 Tsp. Mexican Vanilla
- Sweet and Sour
- Fill a shaker tin with ice.
- Add your ingredients.
- Shake, shake, shake. Don't forget to do a little dance while shaking. It has been proven that drinks will taste better if there has been dancing while being shaken.
- Pour into a glass.
- Enjoy the Pura Vida life!
- ***Note, I did not add salt to this recipe. It's just a personal thing for me. So feel free to add it for yourself if you like it.
Be Safe while living the Pura Vida and Drink Responsible!